Last Update: March 5, 2019
Information We Collect: Your provision of your Personal Information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal Information” is information that can specifically identify you. Categories of Personal Information we collect include:
• Identity Data, which includes name, username, display name or other similar identifiers.
• Contact Data, which includes postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
We may also collect certain other types of information, such as:
• Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, geolocation, device and operating system used to access the Website.
• Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website.
The information we collect about you can be provided directly by you to us when you sign up for our Website, by contracting us or through other means of communication. We may also collect information about you automatically and indirectly through the use of our cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information on cookies and trackers, please see the section titled “Analytics and Tracking Technologies”.
Use of Your Personal Information: We may send your information to our affiliates and third parties to help us process your information for the purposes set out in this policy. We will only use your Personal Information as described herein:
• We will use your Personal Information to operate the Website.
• We may use your Personal Information to respond to your direct inquires.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your Personal Information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may disclose Personal Information as required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose Personal Information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Website.
• We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or the sale, merger or change of control of Company or the division responsible for the services with which your Personal Information is associated.
• When you submit a resume or job application through our Website, we may share those documents and the information therein with our third party service providers that help us manage personnel matters. They may only access and use such records in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
We will never sell your information or provide your information to third party partners, without your consent.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personal Information, we may use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with that consent.
We may also aggregate information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Finally, we reserve the right to supplement your Personal Information with information we gather from other sources which may include information we gather from online and offline sources.
Third Party Links: As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites, apps or services from within the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
Social Networking Services: The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of device and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Sites. We may collect and use clickstream data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on websites, how visitors navigate throughout websites and how we may tailor our Sites to better meet consumer needs. This information will be used to improve our Sites and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous, and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the Opt-Out of Cookies section below.
Opt Out of Cookies: If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Sites or some of its functionality may be affected. Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve Personal Information from your device without your knowledge. Please note that we may not be able to respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Data Security: We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to us. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the inherent open nature of the Internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any access to or use of the website using your password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personal Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.